A Scholarship Offer for Undergraduate Students Interested in Preparing for 21st Century Computer Science Careers
The Department of Computer Science at the University of Houston is awarding scholarships to academically meritorious, professionally talented computer science undergraduate students with an S-STEM grant from the National Science Foundation.
This Program offers students preparation for global challenges of the 21st century by enriching their academic preparation in multi-disciplinary approaches.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Maintain full-time CS Undergraduate status
- Sophomore or higher classification
- Maintain major GPA of at least 3.0
- Demonstrated financial need by filling the FAFSA
What the S-STEM program offers
- Upto $10,000per academic year based on need
- Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property courses
- Guest Speaker Series
- Professional Development Workshops
- STEM Ambassador Outreach Program
- STEM Career Field Trip
For additional information, please contact Dr. Rakesh Verma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications:Rolling, until positions are filled.