- Only open to US citizens/ Permanent Residents
- Interested candidates must go to the link above to fill out the Application form
- Letters of Recommendation are needed.
Why choose University of Houston?
- UofH is an NSA/DHS Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Research since 2015
- It is a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/ Cyber Defense Education since 2009 (renewed 2015)
- Security Courses are available in the Department of Computer Science, Management Information Systems and College of Technology
Scholarship Opportunities for graduate students (both M.S. and Ph.D. degrees) The Department of Computer Science is offering a full scholarship (Scholarship for Service (SFS)) for graduate students (both M.S. and Ph.D. degrees) who are interested in pursuing education and research in any computing-related discipline with Cyber Security focus. The SFS program will also offer all students education, training and opportunities to become cyber security professionals capable of advancing America’s economic prosperity and national security in the 21st Century.
A Scholarship Offer for Undergraduate Students Interested in Preparing for 21st Century Computer Science Careers
The Department of Computer Science at the University of Houston is awarding scholarships to academically meritorious, professionally talented computer science undergraduate students with an S-STEM grant from the National Science Foundation.
This Program offers students preparation for global challenges of the 21st century by enriching their academic preparation in multi-disciplinary approaches.